dimanche 6 mars 2022

The Cross: The ultimate sacrifice of Love


 The Cross: The ultimate sacrifice of Love

Who is like you my Lord and my God?

You call me to the perfection of Love.

You freely invite me to follow your steps, your path,

So that you help me to carry my cross daily.

Where can I run away from your face?

You are always before me through one and a thousand faces.

When I turn away from you, I fall into the abyss. 

Give me the strength to love,

To love you through my brothers and sisters in humanity.

Give me to be like you and to love you to the end.


Who is like you my Lord and my God?

You call me to make mercy a delight.

Where can I flee from your face?

You have always given me grace and you renew me every morning.

 My whole being vibrates under the effusion of your mercy.

Your Word accompanies me every day and I am amazed at your faithfulness.

Keep me in humility so that I may be

A reflection of your mercy and love.


Who is like you my Lord and my God?

You call me to the path of holiness.

Where can I flee from your face?

I cannot flee from your divine mercy.

You say to me: "Go my beloved, my grace is sufficient for you.

Alone, I am nothing Lord and you know it.

Grant me the grace of holiness and make me

an instrument of your peace and mercy.

 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire