lundi 24 août 2026

GRACE AND HAPPINESS

 

Grace and happiness

(Psalm 22 or 23: 6)


 Grace and happiness accompany me every day of my life.

“All is grace.”

 

God’s breath is renewed each morning when I wake up.

I go to meet Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

An act of thanksgiving in the daily Eucharist.

A total surrender into the hands of the Father,

The Son and the Holy Spirit.

An act of faith in divine Providence.

What a blessing and what joy!

 

I lift my eyes to the sky and

I contemplate the splendor of the day.

I let myself be enveloped by the sunlight.

My whole being trembles with the warmth of the sun.

A sense of tenderness in my soul and 

A deep peace in my heart, knowing that I am loved.

What a blessing and what joy!

 

The mission begins.

My daily tasks are waiting for me.

The clamor of the world reaches my ears.

My work becomes prayer.

I lift up to heaven my desires for peace in this world.

I thank the Lord for His peace that surpasses all understanding.

What a blessing and what joy!

 

The Lord hears the cry of his people.

He is not deaf. He bears the suffering of the World.

His heart is pierced once again as He looks upon the world.

He is saddened and wonders how long it will take for

His people to become peacemakers.

His cross becomes so heavy to bear.

He sends workers into the harvest.

There are not enough of them.

He needs more workers because the harvest is abundant.

What a blessing and what joy!

 

Jesus ‘cross is carried by the multitude.

Simon, the first, was compelled to help Jesus carry his cross.

Today, there are so many Simons in the world.

So many Simons who help Jesus carry His heavy cross.

To follow Jesus is to carry His cross with Him.

To follow Jesus is to carry my cross with Him.

I carry my cross with Him, in Him, and for Him.

What a blessing and what joy it is to know

I am in the arms of the Father and the Son.

Yes, blessing and joy accompany me every day of my life and

I will dwell in the house of the Lord

My whole life long.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire