samedi 30 mars 2024

The Walk of Hope


 The Walk of Hope

 He is Alive! Jesus is Alive!

He goes before us in Galilee.

I walk with a joyful heart.

Toward the Light of the Risen One.

The stone is rolled away. The tomb is empty.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

He is truly Risen!

I contemplated his Holy Cross,

I saw Mary, his mother, our mother and

I understood everything.

 

I understood in a heart-to-heart,

The power of our Lord's message of love.

Through the Cross, Hope is reborn.

The light springs from the empty tomb.

I tasted his mercy and

An energy of love filled me with happiness.

 

The fire of the Lord's love

Fires my heart and renews me.

His love heals my wounds.

His love unites me with the whole cosmos.

His love fills me and makes me so

Vulnerable and grateful

To have been loved as I am.

His merciful gaze softens my gaze.

He calls me by name and has chosen me to

Follow in his footsteps as the Risen One.

He gives me his peace, not as the world, and

Gives me back the joy of being saved.

 

Witness to Christ,

Witness to his resurrection,

I sing of the Lord's wonders.

I have seen his glory.

I have seen the power of my Lord.

I hear his voice from within.

The Holy Scriptures speak to me and

show me the paths to happiness.

I hear the cry of the earth and

I offer my prayers like incense to heaven.

I take time to contemplate creation and

I see my Lord and my God everywhere and

In everything.

His loving Presence embraces me in

A whirlwind of luminous energy.

I commune with this divine Presence.

It pacifies me and gives me the strength to love.

 

Life calls me,

I walk towards Life,

Towards the Light of Easter.

I risk my life on the road to

Welcome true Life:

Life of love, joy, charity,

Justice and hope.

I dare to hope to meet Christ in

Your eyes, your culture, your smile, your hands,

Your words and in your home.

As my heart burning with

The love of the Risen Christ,

I walk with my sister 'Hope' towards Life.

 

The Lord invites us to Easter.

Let's join in the dance of brotherhood.

Let's exchange glimpses of light and love.

Let us open our arms and hearts to welcome Christ.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire