jeudi 26 novembre 2020

Breath of Life, Divine Breath!


 Breath of Life, Divine Breath!

Breath of life, Divine Breath,

 Breath of love, breath of joy,

Here I am with my hands open to receive you.

 When evening comes, I rest in you Lord.

 At dawn, my whole being is renewed.

 In the silence of this dawning day, you renew my breath.

 I get up at dawn and nature unfolds in a thousand facets.

My eyes capture your beauty, I marvel in your presence.

Your breath revives me, warms up my chest, and expands my heart.

 Your love is there, you are waiting for me with a smile.

You embrace me tenderly and all the love in the cosmos fills me.

 You feed my desire to see love through to the end.

 Go to the end of love, I cannot do it without you my Lord.

 I embrace your cross, the cross of mercy and the sacrifice of Love.

 I embrace Mary, your mother, our mother who reveals herself in our lives.

O Mary, you who welcomed the coming of Jesus in your womb,

 Help me to be docile to the Breath of the Spirit.

 God, come to my help. Come Lord to my rescue.

O Set me ablaze Lord with your sun which is rising on the horizon.

 Immerse me in this transparent ocean of love.

 Root me in the depths of these trees which are vivified in your living source.

 Endow me with your divinity Lord and

May I be an instrument of your peace.

May your Peace come in my life Lord.

May your Peace come in the Church and in the World.

 May your Breath of Life renew the face of the earth.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire