vendredi 12 février 2016

LOVE IS THAT SO SIMPLE?

Love is that so simple?

 I like the way you look.
I like the way you talk.
I like the way you listen.
I like the way you walk.
I like the way you smile.
I like the way you behave.
I like the way you shake hands.
I like the way you smell.
I like your voice.
Hmm… am I falling in love?

I like the way you look at me.
I like the way you talk to me.
I like the way you listen to me.
I like the way you walk with me.
I like the way you smile at me.
I like the way you behave with me.
I like the way you put your hands in mine.
I like the way your smell soften my heart.
I like the way your voice lifts me to heaven.
I like the way you call my name.
I like the way you touch me.
I like the way you hug me.
I just like the way you make me feel.
Oh my God am I in love?

My spirit of love is just waking up.
My heart is alive and goes boom boom boom.
I feel an outburst of love.
My heart wants to explode.
 I am full of love. I can’t keep it to myself.
I’m out of breath.
Oh my God am I dying of love?
I need to expand my love or I’ll die soon.
I have to say it out loud before I die:
I love you forever and ever.
Love is that so simple?
True Love never dies.

Happy Valentine’s Day



The way of Love
1 Corinthians 13
If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire